Thursday, May 7, 2015

Easy Restaurant Salsa



Favorite Easy Restaurant Salsa
I know this recipe by heart and will never forget it, it is that easy and good!


2 cans of diced tomatoes
1 can of pickled jalapenos 
1 bunch of green onions
1 bunch of cilantro
1 lime
1 avocado
Garlic salt

Blend together tomatoes, 3-5 jalapenos ranging from Medium-Hot, mix well in blender and add garlic salt to taste.  Dice cilantro, green onions and mix in without blending.  Pour into a bowl and add diced avocado on the top.  Juice lime on top of the avocado and lightly mix with a spoon.

Variation:
I use 5 roma tomatoes from the garden and it works well both ways canned or fresh.  I also like to add the yellow or white onion finely chopped and have also added a few seeds from the habanero pepper bush in the back.  I love avocado so when I eat most of it in every bite, I'll go back and add more!

No comments:

Post a Comment